Luton Town will be looking to get their first win of the Premier League season when they host West Ham United on Friday. The Hatters have had a mixed start to the campaign, picking up one draw and two defeats from their opening three games. However, they will be buoyed by their victory over League Two side Gillingham in the League Cup on Tuesday.
West Ham, on the other hand, have made a good start to the season, winning their last two games. The Hammers have been impressive in attack, scoring seven goals in their three matches. However, they have also conceded three goals, which is a concern for David Moyes.
The game is likely to be a close one, with both teams having something to prove. Luton will be looking to build on their recent win, while West Ham will be eager to maintain their winning momentum.
Table of statistics for both teams
West Ham United
Luton Town Forest
Key factors that could decide the outcome of the match
- Luton’s home form: The Hatters have been unbeaten in their last 17 home matches in all competitions. They will be looking to take advantage of their home crowd and get their first win of the season.
- West Ham’s attacking power: The Hammers have scored seven goals in their three games, with Michail Antonio and Jarrod Bowen in good form. Luton’s defense will need to be at their best to keep them out.
- The absence of Tomas Soucek: Soucek is suspended for the game after being sent off against Chelsea. His absence will be a big blow to West Ham, as he is one of their most important players.
Here are some betting tips for the match
- West Ham to win: West Ham are the better team on paper and have been in good form. They will be too strong for Luton and will win the game.
- Over 2.5 goals: Both teams have scored in all of their games this season. This will be another high-scoring game, so backing over 2.5 goals.
- Michail Antonio to score: Antonio has been in good form this season, scoring four goals in three games. Will be the difference in this game and will score at least one goal.
|Luton Town win
|West Ham United win
BC Game analyzes Luton Town vs West Ham United match
West Ham United is the favorite in the match against Luton Town in the Premier League. The London-based team has won their last five league matches, while Luton Town has won only one of their last six.
Luton Town is a young and ambitious team that plays well in defense. They have conceded just 14 goals in the Premier League, which is the third-best in the league. However, they are not as good in attack, scoring only 19 goals.
West Ham United is a more experienced and balanced team. They have a good mix of attacking and defensive players. Their leader is Danny Dean, who has scored 12 goals in the Premier League.
BC Game prediction
BC Game predicts that West Ham United will win this match. They have more experience and a more balanced squad. However, Luton Town will play defensively and try to catch West Ham United on the counter-attack.
|West Ham United